Schedule of my current workshops:
- August 10 - Sacramento, CA: 'Sketching for Scientists' @ Ecological Society of America annual meeting
- August 23 - Quebec City, QC: 'Drawing from Life' for kids @ Morrin Centre
- August 10 - Quebec City, QC: 'Drawn to History' for adults @ Morrin Centre
- October 23 - Quebec City, QC: 'Drawn to Mount Olympus' for adults @ Musée de la Civilisation (details coming soon)
Click on event titles for more information on specific events.
(This calendar includes events hosted locally by other sketchers who welcome you to come sketch with them.)
OTHER COMMUNITY ART OPPORTUNITIES
- Group sketching outings, figure drawing & portraiture ateliers. Click here for more details.
- Open art sessions at St. Andrew's Church - FREE; Tuesdays; 10 AM-noon; see calendar (above) for more details .
- Midis-musique - FREE noon-hour concerts and recitals at the Conservatoire. Neat opportunities to sketch performing musicians. Click here for details.
- Musée de la civilization - FREE on Tuesdays (November 1-March 31) and Saturday mornings (January-February); great place to sketch as staff is quite friendly.